OUR COMPANY HISTORY: A CENTURY OF HANDCRAFTED EXCELLENCE
Hope’s Windows, Inc. is the world’s preeminent manufacturer of custom steel and bronze windows and doors, security windows, fire rated windows, and other architectural products. Hope’s Windows was founded in 1912 and was originally known as International Casement Company, Inc.
In 1932, International Casement merged with Henry Hope & Sons, Inc. to become Hope’s Windows, Inc. Hope’s Windows continued to manufacture and sell steel window products, including the sale of products manufactured by Henry Hope & Sons, Ltd.
Hope’s Windows merged with three other corporations in 1969 and was known as Roblin Hope’s Industries, Inc. Roblin Hope’s continued the operation of manufacturing and selling steel windows under the Hope’s® tradename and trademark. In 1975, Roblin Hope’s merged into Roblin Industries with Hope’s Windows continuing to operate as a division of Roblin Industries, Inc.
Hope’s Architectural Products, Inc. acquired all of the assets and business of Hope’s Windows from Roblin Industries in 1982. Hope’s Architectural continued to manufacture steel window products from the same manufacturing facility in Jamestown, New York as where the company began in 1912. In 1998, Hope’s Architectural changed its name back to Hope’s Windows, Inc.
Today, Hope’s is the largest steel window manufacturer in the world with over 250 employees, two full-time shifts and four manufacturing plants on our Jamestown campus.
Throughout its long history, Hope’s® steel windows and doors have been synonymous with longevity and quality. From the development of truly visionary design concepts through an unparalleled finishing process, Hope’s is the first choice in premium quality steel and bronze windows and doors.