Impact Resistant Slide & Fold Steel Doors
Hope’s Hopkins Series is designed for projects requiring large spans with a maximum clear opening while providing protection from rain, hail, wind and flying debris in hurricane zones. These impact-rated steel Slide & Fold doors are tested and certified to Florida Building Code (FBC) Impact, including High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ), standards and eliminate the need for storm shutters.
- Hope’s Power of 5 Finishing System
- Narrow Sightlines
- Welded Construction
- Energy Efficient
- Square and Sloped Glazing Bead options for Interior or Exterior Glazing
Simulated Divided Lite
- Meets or exceeds air infiltration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E283
- Meets or exceeds water penetration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E331
- Meets or exceeds structural test in accordance with ASTM E330
- Meets or exceeds forced entry test criteria in accordance with ASTM F588
- Meets or exceeds Florida Building Code test criteria in accordance with TAS 201-94, TAS 202-94 and TAS 203-94
- Meets or exceeds hurricane windborne debris test criteria in accordance with ASTM E1996
- Meets or exceeds cyclic pressure criteria in accordance with ASTM E1886
Consult Hope’s to review applicable testing and design performance data for your specific project.
Hope’s Architectural Detail Binder section for Hopkins Series Steel Windows and Doors.
Zip file contains specifications in Microsoft Word DOC format to fit Section 08 10 00 Doors and Frames and Section 08 50 00 Windows of the CSI MasterFormat® standard.
Every window and door we craft is custom – from the shape and function to the aesthetic, size and glass. Contact our team members if you would like to discuss your needs and options.