Steel Windows and Doors
Hope’s Landmark175 Series is ideal for projects calling for classic solid steel windows and doors with slender sightlines. It utilizes many of the same solid, hot-rolled steel profiles as our Jamestown175™ Series, but offers an even narrower sightline for operable windows and doors. This product series can accommodate various glass thicknesses and makeups.
- Hope’s Power of 5 Finishing System
- Narrow Sightlines
- Fully Welded Construction
- Energy Efficient
- Square and Sloped Glazing Beads for Interior or Exterior Installation
True Divided Lite
Simulated Divided Lite
Thermal True Divided Lite
Thermal Simulated Divided Lite
- Meets or exceeds air infiltration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E283
- Meets or exceeds water penetration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E331
- Meets or exceeds structural test criteria in accordance with ASTM E330
- Meets of exceeds forced entry test criteria in accordance with ASTM F588
- NFRC Certified – energy performance ratings available for NFRC 100, 200, and 500 corresponding to U-factor, solar heat gain coefficient, and condensation resistance values.
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds Florida Building Code test criteria in accordance with TAS 201-94, TAS 202-94 and TAS 203-94
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds missile impact and cyclic pressure test criteria in accordance with ASTM E1886
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds hurricane windborne debris test criteria in accordance with ASTM E1996
Consult Hope’s to review applicable testing and design performance data for your specific project.
Hope’s Architectural Detail Binder section for Landmark175™ Series Steel Windows and Doors.
Zip file contains specifications in Microsoft Word DOC format to fit Section 08 10 00 Doors and Frames and Section 08 50 00 Windows of the CSI MasterFormat® standard.
Additional Landmark175 Series specifications for special applications:
Thermal Evolution™ Technology
Every window and door we craft is custom – from the shape and function to the aesthetic, size and glass. Contact our team members if you would like to discuss your needs and options.