Hope’s 5000 Series is custom formed from heavy gauge steel and complements our traditional hot-rolled steel products by providing the greatest latitude for design flexibility and hardware options. It is ideal for monumental windows and doors and for use in high-traffic areas. Skylights and specialty doors such as Pivot, Lift & Slide, or Slide & Fold are available. Our optional Solid Skin design offers the unique opportunity to incorporate different material types – steel, stainless steel or bronze – on the interior and exterior for custom applications. This product series can accommodate various glass thicknesses and makeups.
- Our most robust profiles
- Greatest design flexibility
- Narrow Sightlines
- Custom-formed heavy gauge steel
- Welded Construction
- Energy Efficient
- Hurricane/impact certified (including FBC and Miami-Dade)
- Thermal enhancements available
- Fire rated protection available
- Hope’s Power of 5 Finishing System
- Square and Sloped Glazing Beads for Interior or Exterior Installation
Hope’s 5000 Series windows and doors are custom manufactured to meet your design vision.
Sightline and depth will vary to accommodate the hardware, load, and aesthetic requirements of your specific project.
- Meets or exceeds air infiltration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E283
- Meets or exceeds water penetration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E331
- Meets or exceeds structural test criteria in accordance with ASTM E330
- Meets of exceeds forced entry test criteria in accordance with ASTM F588
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds Florida Building Code test criteria in accordance with TAS 201-94, TAS 202-94 and TAS 203-94
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds missile impact and cyclic pressure test criteria in accordance with ASTM E1886
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds hurricane windborne debris test criteria in accordance with ASTM E1996
- Blast resistant product meets or exceeds dynamic overpressure loadings test criteria in accordance with GSA TS01 Level C
- Bullet resistant product meets or exceeds ballistic performance test criteria in accordance with UL752
- Fire-rated product meets or exceeds fire resistance and positive pressure test criteria in accordance with NFPA 252, UBC 7-2-97, UL 10c, ASTM E 2010-99, and/or CAN4 S104
Hope’s Architectural Detail Binder section for 5000 Series™ Steel Windows and Doors.
Autodesk® Revit® 3D product family modelsfor 5000 Series™ steel windows and doors.
Additional 5000 Series specifications for products with special enhancements:
Our Products By Style:
Thermal enhancements can be applied to 5000 Series™ Products
Our products can be engineered to solve any challenge. Every window and door we craft is custom – from the shape and function to the aesthetic, size and glass.
Contact our team members if you would like to discuss your needs and options.