Hope’s Landmark175 Series is ideal for projects calling for classic solid steel windows and doors with slender sightlines. It utilizes many of the same solid, hot-rolled steel profiles as our Jamestown175™ Series, but offers an even narrower sightline for operable windows and doors. This product series can accommodate various glass thicknesses and makeups.
- Our most versatile profile
- Minimalist, contemporary style
- Narrow Sightlines
- Solid, hot-rolled steel
- Fully Welded Construction
- Energy Efficient
- Hurricane/impact certified doors (including FBC and Miami-Dade)
- Patented Thermal Evolution™ technology available
- Hope’s Power of 5 Finishing System
- Square and Sloped Glazing Beads for Interior or Exterior Installation
Fixed Sightline: 1-7/16”
Operable Sightline: 2-3/16”
Section Depth: 1-3/4”
- Meets or exceeds air infiltration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E283
- Meets or exceeds water penetration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E331
- Meets or exceeds structural test criteria in accordance with ASTM E330
- Meets of exceeds forced entry test criteria in accordance with ASTM F588
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds Florida Building Code test criteria in accordance with TAS 201-94, TAS 202-94 and TAS 203-94
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds missile impact and cyclic pressure test criteria in accordance with ASTM E1886
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds hurricane windborne debris test criteria in accordance with ASTM E1996
Hope’s Architectural Detail Binder section for Landmark175™ Series Steel Windows and Doors.
Additional Landmark175 Series architectural details for products with special enhancements:
Autodesk® Revit® 3D product family models for Landmark175™ Series steel windows and doors.
Additional Landmark175 Series specifications for products with special enhancements:
Our Products By Style:
Thermal Evolution™ technology Can Be Applied to Landmark175™ Series Products
Our products can be engineered to solve any challenge. Every window and door we craft is custom – from the shape and function to the aesthetic, size and glass.
Contact our team members if you would like to discuss your needs and options.