Hope’s Empire Bronze 5000 Series is custom formed from heavy gauge bronze and complements our traditional solid bronze products by providing the greatest latitude for design flexibility and hardware options. It is ideal for monumental windows and doors and for use in high-traffic areas. Skylights and specialty doors such as Pivot, Lift & Slide, or Slide & Fold are available. This product series can accommodate various glass thicknesses and makeups.
- Bespoke bronze profiles
- Exceptional design versatility
- Desirable patina with age
- Narrow Sightlines
- Custom-formed heavy gauge architectural bronze
- Fully Welded Construction
- Energy Efficient
- Square and Sloped Glazing Beads for Interior or Exterior Installation
Hope’s Empire Bronze 5000 Series windows and doors are custom manufactured to meet your design vision.
Sightline and depth will vary to accommodate the hardware, load, and aesthetic requirements of your specific project.
- Meets or exceeds air infiltration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E283
- Meets or exceeds water penetration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E331
- Meets or exceeds structural test criteria in accordance with ASTM E330
- Meets of exceeds forced entry test criteria in accordance with ASTM F588
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds Florida Building Code test criteria in accordance with TAS 201-94, TAS 202-94 and TAS 203-94
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds missile impact and cyclic pressure test criteria in accordance with ASTM E1886
Consult Hope’s to review applicable testing and design performance data for your specific project.
Zip file contains specifications in Microsoft Word DOC format to fit Section 08 10 00 Doors and Frames and Section 08 50 00 Windows of the CSI MasterFormat® standard.
Our Products By Style:
Empire Bronze™ 5000 Series™ Standard Profiles
Every window and door we craft is custom – from the shape and function to the aesthetic, size and glass.
Contact our team members if you would like to discuss your needs and options.