Empire Bronze™ Jamestown175™ Series
Bronze Windows and Doors
Hope’s Empire Bronze Jamestown175 Series offers the ageless beauty of bronze with the elegant sightlines, durability, and meticulous manufacturing techniques synonymous with all Hope’s products. It offers the same narrow frame dimensions as our solid steel Jamestown175™ Series, but in solid bronze. This product series can accommodate various glass thicknesses and makeups.
- Empire Bronze Finishes
- Narrow Sightlines
- Fully Welded Construction
- Energy Efficient
- Square and Sloped Glazing Beads for Interior or Exterior Installation
True Divided Lite
Simulated Divided Lite
- Meets or exceeds air infiltration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E283
- Meets or exceeds water penetration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E331
- Meets or exceeds structural test criteria in accordance with ASTM E330
- Meets of exceeds forced entry test criteria in accordance with ASTM F588
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds Florida Building Code test criteria in accordance with TAS 201-94, TAS 202-94 and TAS 203-94
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds missile impact and cyclic pressure test criteria in accordance with ASTM E1886
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds hurricane windborne debris test criteria in accordance with ASTM E1996
Refer to product specific specifications for design performance data.
Hope’s Architectural Detail Binder section for Empire Bronze™ Jamestown175™ Series Windows and Doors.
Zip file contains specifications in Microsoft Word DOC format to fit Section 08 10 00 Doors and Frames and Section 08 50 00 Windows of the CSI MasterFormat® standard.
Additional Empire Bronze Jamestown175 Series specifications for special applications:
Hurricane & Impact Resistant
Every window and door we craft is custom – from the shape and function to the aesthetic, size and glass. Contact our team members if you would like to discuss your needs and options.