Steel Windows and Doors
Hope’s University Series is designed for projects requiring historic replication of exterior putty-glazed steel windows and doors. The unique window profiles and very narrow sightlines are ideal for new buildings as well as replacement projects. This product series can accommodate various glass thicknesses and makeups.
- Hope’s Power of 5 Finishing System
- Narrow Sightlines
- Fully Welded Construction
- Energy Efficient
- Square and Sloped Glazing Beads for Interior or Exterior Installation
True Divided Lite
Simulated Divided Lite
Thermal True Divided Lite
Thermal Simulated Divided Lite
- Meets or exceeds air infiltration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E283
- Meets or exceeds water penetration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E331
- Meets or exceeds structural test criteria in accordance with ASTM E330
- Meets of exceeds forced entry test criteria in accordance with ASTM F588
- NFRC Certified – energy performance ratings available for NFRC 100, 200, and 500 corresponding to U-factor, solar heat gain coefficient, and condensation resistance values.
Consult Hope’s to review applicable testing and design performance data for your specific project.
DOWNLOAD ARCHITECTURAL DETAILS
Hope’s Architectural Detail Binder section for University Series Steel Windows and Doors.
Zip file contains specifications in Microsoft Word DOC format to fit Section 08 10 00 Doors and Frames and Section 08 50 00 Windows of the CSI MasterFormat® standard.
Every window and door we craft is custom – from the shape and function to the aesthetic, size and glass. Contact our team members if you would like to discuss your needs and options.