Old World Suite™
Steel Windows and Doors
Hope’s Old World Suite is designed for projects calling for classic solid steel windows and doors with old world style three-point casement, or arrow-shaped, profiles. The unique profiles and very narrow sightlines are ideal for new buildings as well as replacement projects. The fixed and operable configurations can be glazed with monolithic or insulated glass for energy efficiency.
- Hope’s Power of 5 Finishing System
- Narrow Sightlines
- Fully Welded Construction
- Energy Efficient
- Square and Sloped Glazing Beads for Interior Installation
True Divided Lite
Simulated Divided Lite
Thermal True Divided Lite
Thermal Simulated Divided Lite
- Meets or exceeds air infiltration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E283
- Meets or exceeds water penetration test criteria in accordance with ASTM E331
- Meets or exceeds structural test criteria in accordance with ASTM E330
- Meets of exceeds forced entry test criteria in accordance with ASTM F588
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds missile impact and cyclic pressure test criteria in accordance with ASTM E1886
- Impact-rated product meets or exceeds hurricane windborne debris test criteria in accordance with ASTM E1996
Consult Hope’s to review applicable testing and design performance data for your specific project.
Hope’s Architectural Detail Binder section for Old World Suite™ Steel Windows and Doors.
Zip file contains specifications in Microsoft Word DOC format to fit Section 08 10 00 Doors and Frames and Section 08 50 00 Windows of the CSI MasterFormat® standard.
Additional Old World Suite specifications for special applications:
Thermal Evolution™ Technology
Every window and door we craft is custom – from the shape and function to the aesthetic, size and glass. Contact our team members if you would like to discuss your needs and options.